Port Orange Life Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Port Orange Life Forum

Forum to discuss life in the city of Port Orange, Florida

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad Biz, H&R Block

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bad Biz, H&R Block Empty
PostSubject: Bad Biz, H&R Block   Bad Biz, H&R Block EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:38 pm

I went and had my taxes done today by HR block. I usually have HR Block do them because I receive a refund in abut 1-2 days. That is the ONLY reason I would go have HR Block do them, because I can do my own taxes and get them back in about 10 business days. So I go and pay $222.00 to have my taxes done. Well thing is HR Block has changed the refund rules. See if your credit isn't good enough to get a $4.000.000 loan, well then you have to wait 8-15 days to get your refund. Now I do not mind waiting for something, but to pay $200.00 and have to wait is a little retarded. I would not have used HR Block if I had known I cannot get a rapid refund. They knew and know people are not going to get this refund and yet they continue to lie to people and make them think they are getting it in 1-2 days. I hope HR Block pays a nice consumer outrage price for this practice. When you ask them why you were rejected the act like they are clueless when in fact they know exactly why. Bad bad biz.
Back to top Go down
http://portorangelife.com

Bad Biz, H&R Block
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Port Orange Life Forum :: Good/Bad Business-
Jump to: